Life with the Rusch's

Sunday, October 25, 2009

fall= busy





We have been busy, busy lately with no change in sight. Seth and I have been working a lot of opposite shifts so we have been appreciating the passing moments we have. It was my birthday, and I worked. thanks to grandma and grandpa Rusch for watching Eleanor and for the birthday dinner. Thanks to Eleanor and Daddy for the cool pink BB Gun. Eleanor is being baptized next weekend (on Halloween) and then Seth's birthday is the 4th. our next weekend off , mid november, will be spent moving. yep. moving. We had tried to sell my house but because I bought it when the market was so inflated, that's impossible right now. so after much discussion of what to do, we decided to move into that house. Eleanor is doing great. lots of smiles. not quite laughing yet, but i think it's close.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home