Life with the Rusch's

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Time for an update!


I must apologize. I know it's been a long time since I have updated.... it seems like we have had a lot going on.

In march, we went to my cousin Tammy's wedding. It was western themed and Eleanor sure did look cute in cowboy boots and had a good time dancing with daddy!








We've made a couple of trips to my mom's the last being this last weekend. We went to my friend, Stacy's birthday party while grandma Cindy and grandpa Don baby sat.



E sporting her apron grandma Cindy gave her.






Standing next to her chair at Grandma and Grandpa's






In the morning at grandma's, looking at her toy story movie case. ( she is obsessed with DVD cases)




Such a pretty smile!



Looking at her new sippy cups. cars and toy story. her 2 favorites!

and most exciting of all:

Our family of 3 is becoming 4!

Baby Rusch is due to arrive December 7th! We are so excited!

\











1 Comments:

Blogger CEBrecht said...

yay! we are so excited too!!!

April 19, 2011 at 9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home