Life with the Rusch's

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

contractions

35 weeks


well, I went in for a night shift last night and about the time I got there I realized I was contracting about every 5 minutes or so. I managed to work my whole shift (it wasnt real busy) and then I checked in to OB to get checked out after my shift. I continued to have contractions every 3-5 minutes. I got a shot of terbuteline and some IV fluids to see if that would make them stop since I'm still a little early. they checked my cervix and I am dialated to 1cm. the contractions never really slowed down or stopped but I got to go home and I'm just supposed to take it easy and go back in if they get a lot worse. and I had to take off work tonight. I have my next appointment on thursday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home