Life with the Rusch's

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

first appointment/ update











my very swollen foot


Add Image
well, so far, each night has been a bit better. Elle is eating well and her weight will be rechecked on thursday when the public health nurse comes to visit. at her visit yesterday she was down to 7# 2 oz which is a little more wt loss than usual but our Dr said not to worry, it should even out now that my milk has come in. and she is looking very healthy.

I am feeling well overall, my biggest complaint is that my feet are still so swollen! way worse than when I was pregnant. Seth has been a big help in getting stuff done and encouraging me to sit with my feet up and I have been trying to wear my Ted hose when they don't drive me insane.










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home