Life with the Rusch's

Sunday, August 30, 2009

the latest













we have been busy lately working on my house getting it ready to put on the market. we had help from my dad and his friend joanie, and seth's parents too and have the landscaping almost done. now mostly painting and cleaning left. last weekend we went to my grandmother's in st paul and elenor met grandpa mike's family then we stopped at em and corey's for a while. seth has still been working a lot. we are looking forward to next weekend, seth took off work and we are going to go to the state fair and elle is going to spend the day at grandma cindy's

I had my 6 week check up last monday and eleanor came with me. I am doing just fine. eleanor has some newborn acne and an umbilical hernia (which makes her belly button look weird). it 's pretty common and should resolve on its own within the first year. otherwise she is doing well, growing and getting stronger. she holds her head up quite well now.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home