Life with the Rusch's

Monday, December 28, 2009

christmas






well, despite having to work on christmas, and having to have Seth drive me there because of all the snow we got, I had a wonderful first christmas with my husband and daughter! Wednesday, we went to my mom's. we celebrated as a familyat home on christmas eve. after work on christmas, I joined Seth and Eleanor at his grandparent's house. Saturday, I had my dad and joannie and my sister's family over to our house and sunday we went to Seth's parents with Em and her family. Eleanor has been pretty cranky. pretty sure she's teething. she can sit up by herself for a few minutes if you prop her. she still doesn't like her tummy time much though. She is getting soo big and she is loving the baby food! It is so fun to watch her grow and try new things!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home