Life with the Rusch's

Monday, September 26, 2011

adjusting




Fall has brought a few adjustments for us... we are adjusting to my new schedule.... not a bad thing. We are also adjusting to my being borderline gestational diabetic which brings with it additional weekly appointments with diabetic education, checking my blood sugars 4-5 times a day, planning out my meals and writing down everything I consume and testing each mornings urine for ketones ( it shows if I'm burning my own body fat, which they don't want me to do while I'm pregnant)





Since Eleanor and I had the weekend off and daddy had to work, we headed to grandma Cindy and grandpa Don's for the day yesterday. Eleanor had fun and mommy got to rest a bit while grandma entertained. we even had a surprise visit from great grandma and grandpa while we
were there!












Eleanor's new favorite sayings are "Thank you" after everything and "doin?" (whatcha doin) about 5000 times a day. it's pretty cute. she also loves to name off all her friends at daycare over and over. she loves letters and numbers and she tries to spell whenever she see's something written. she is getting pretty good at her shapes and colors.. if she doesn't say brown, there's a pretty good chance she'll get the right color. lol


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home