Life with the Rusch's

Friday, November 29, 2013

Thanksgiving

I will begin this post by saying we are thankful for many many things.  I am very thankful for a wonderful loving husband,  ( I will go out on a limb and say he is thankful for me too! lol!)  We have 2 healthy, smart children and parents that are still around and help us when we need it.  We have dependable jobs and are able to provide the things we need for ourselves and our children.  The basics.  really, not a day goes by that I don't realize how lucky I am.

This week we managed to finish up Ben's room.  We were not planning on transitioning him from his crib this soon but I saw this bed for sale and we got it.  and it just made more sense to put it up now rather than try to store it until later and haul it through the snow from the garage this winter.  and I will say,  it has been pretty uneventful.  nap time has been a little more of a challenge, but so far, overall,  it is going well in the big boy bed!

I was doing some sewing the other day and Eleanor wanted to make a headband for herself.  she picked the fabrics and helped cut the pieces. 

Seth has had a cold this week so he didn't really feel up to traveling anywhere so we stayed home and had a lounging type of day.  We had a dance party with the wii and then did some bowling.  we played with some of Ben's new toys and watched a few movies.  and we ate.  food turned out delicious!  

And today, no shopping for us.  well, I guess I did get one thing online and Seth ran to the grocery store.  and now I am winding down to take a nap to get ready for a weekend of night shifts.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home