Life with the Rusch's

Sunday, October 9, 2011

yucky



Eleanor is feeling a bit under the weather today... she has got a bit of a stomach bug.. woke up to puking and it has now progressed to the other end as well, I am on my 2nd load of laundry at 7 am. she is still in pretty good spirits, though.



Seth and I went to the mall last monday and joined the technology age. we got each other i phones for our birthdays. we both love them so far!

then, monday evening I had another ultra sound to make sure my placenta previa had resolved (it has) and to check baby's size. (gestational diabetes puts you at risk to have very large babies)
baby is measuring 2-3 weeks ahead on ultra sound. estimated to be 4 lbs 11 oz already.. I was mentally preparing myself for insulin, but when I met with the dietitian on friday, she said my numbers looked much better and if i stuck to my diet as well as I have been, I might be able to avoid it. we will see.


1 Comments:

Blogger CEBrecht said...

sorry to hear E is under the weather!!
glad to hear your #'s are better!

October 9, 2011 at 9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home