Life with the Rusch's

Sunday, February 3, 2013

a weekend to celebrate

after working a few extra shifts this week,  it was nice to spend the weekend with family... friday was a low key evening with just the 4 of us at home.  Saturday, we headed to my moms for lunch and then she watched the kids in the evening while we went out to Gasthof's (don't think I spelled it right but oh well)  with Ron and Teryl and Em and Corey to celebrate Teryl's retirement and their upcoming trip to Germany.  it was wonderful food and a fun experience.  after dinner, Seth and I headed to St Paul to my cousin's house for a party to celebrate my aunt's birthday.... an extra special one this year since she has been battling with  cancer recently.  It was nice to see a lot of my family that I don't see very often!

 Ben needing a bath after eating a cupcake
 he loves to put on things.... back packs, purses, necklaces, etc....

 omg!  buzz light year is brushing his teeth in our bathroom!
 Eleanor's pink hair... ( they were playing around at daycare)

a
 a rare picture of all the cousins on the McGuire side except my sister
dinner with the Rusch's and Brechts

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home