Life with the Rusch's

Sunday, October 7, 2012

I have to say it was a good day

It's amazing how good you feel when you start your day off right!... despite a rough evening yesterday (Ben was cranky and Eleanor was throwing up)  both the kids and I slept in til 745 this morning! (that's got to be some kind of record!)  Seth was on nights and when I woke up he had coffee for me and was making breakfast.  both kids were in a great mood,  Eleanor feeling much better and her appetite back.  I even got a workout in during Ben's morning nap.  We had a relaxing day while daddy slept.  Ben is now on nap #2 and Eleanor and I are having some girl time playing with toys.

Yesterday was pretty good too (before the puking started)  the kids and I went to my mom's while Seth slept.  we had fun playing outside in the leaves and spending time with grandpa and grandma.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home