Life with the Rusch's

Sunday, January 31, 2010

our little princess

our little princess was at daycarne this weekend because we both worked. saturday she came home with painted toenails. (I can't imagine how hard it was to do! I had a hard enough time getting a decent picture of them!) today Marsha also had a 2 month old baby and I was told Eleanor got very jealous of him.. she's used to being the center of attention.

I am looking forward to a day off tomorrow.... it's been a long week at work. and Seth and I even get a day off together on wednesday! better yet!

a few pictures of the diva..















1 Comments:

Blogger Emily and Corey Brecht said...

Oh I LOVE it!!!! LOVE the new pictures and the toenails - to die for!
Big kisses from auntie Em!

January 31, 2010 at 8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home