Life with the Rusch's

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

33 weeks

33 weeks

being cute


being silly


hanging with daddy



not much new... just a quick update. I am 33 weeks and things are going well. I have an appointment monday with the dietitian to review my blood sugars and diet and a dr's appointment next friday.

Eleanor and I both have colds. I think I was without one for a whole week or two! Seth has managed to avoid this one so far.

Seth will be switching back to 3 crew (one week of days, one week of evenings, one week of nights) soon so schedule changes again. no weekends for him unless they are over time.
We both work this weekend, opposite twelve hour shifts so eleanor is spending the weekend with Marsha and they are taking her camping! (in a heated camper) I wish them well... our last attempt at camping with her didn't go the best but that was a long time ago and in a tent.

last week, my sister in law, Emily, had her daughter, Ada Mary. We haven't been able to get down there to meet her yet, but tomorrow is the big day! can't wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home