Life with the Rusch's

Friday, March 30, 2012

Baptism and more


cousins. ben and ada. 2 months apart.


Ben and Eleanor riding the train


Last saturday, Benjamin was baptized. My sister, Jessica and her husband, Curt were sponsors and drove all the way up from Illinois for the weekend. We were blessed with a fantastic day in March for the occasion. we were joined by my dad and Joanie and Seth's parents and the Brecht's as well as my sister's family for dinner before church and my mom and Don met us at church and joined us afterward. my sister took tons of pictures but I don't have them to add on here but if you are interested, you can see them at bwrusch.shutterfly.com









Eleanor's newest passion is puzzles. She will do them for hours. She can do the 24 piece ones all by herself. She still loves learning and abcs and counting and doing projects. today we did some easter eggs and she had fun with that!



Benjamin is getting so big! we are battling with eczema. as soon as it clears up, it comes right back. he has it all over. doesn't really seem to bother him... it just looks rough. we have his 4 month appointment coming up on the 10th. I will be sure to update with all his stats. and oh, I almost forgot to mention, he has slept through the night for 3 nights in a row now! I am one happy mommy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home