Life with the Rusch's

Friday, October 26, 2012

35


 Last weekend, Seth actually got the weekend off.  so we made the most of it!   we visited my mom and Don in the morning on Saturday and then went to the Minnesota zoo.  then we visited some friends we haven't seen in a long time.  Sunday we went out to Gramma and Grandpa Rusch's to try to get some family pictures with all the grandkids.


                                                             








posing at the zoo









crawling under the coffee table at Chris and Natalie's






Ben loves anything with wheels






getting a ride at Gramma and Grandpa's






Eleanor and  George (the monkey)





Benny, hammin it up on Grampy's lap




Eleanor and Oliver exploring in the woods
and yesterday I turned 35.  I have all I could ask for... a wonderful husband and two of the cutest kids I've ever seen (yes I'm biased)  I had to go to a couple of meetings at work but I made some cake to bring which makes everything better.  afterwords Seth and I took the kids out to Country Kitchen and had a good dinner where the kids were mostly well behaved.  Eleanor picked me out a new watch for work which I love.  all in all,  a great day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home