Life with the Rusch's

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Long Week

Most of you know I've been sick...for the last week I've been out of commission with pneumonia.  I got it the day we got back from vacation.... I tried to go back to work friday but I was not ready yet.  I am finally starting to feel better the last few days and I go back to work tonight for a class and then 12 hours the next two days.  wish me luck! 

also this week, Eleanor started swimming lessons and we again tried tackling potty training... still working on it.  and Ben does this really cute thing where he growls very loudly and he shakes his head no really fast.  He is also very very close to crawling,  he gets up on all fours and reaches but then he freezes.

Seth took off work one day last week to help me and he had all weekend off too.  It was nice to spend some time together (even if I was sick) but now back to the grind.









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home