Life with the Rusch's

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Memorial Day and more

We have been staying busy lately.  getting outside as much as possible.  I got my garden all in on mother's day and I have been trying to stay on top of the weeds.  Eleanor finally asked us to put her big girl swing up.  We have been taking the luce line when we can and racking up the geo caches.

friday we went to the cities and my mom and Don watched the kids while we went out for dinner with some friends and caught a show at 7th st. entry. (Buck 65)  saturday morning, my grandparents came up and we had brunch.  my mom had planned it for outside on her new patio... but the weather didn't cooperate.  sunday was so hot we got Eleanor's pool out and Maggie and Ava came over and joined us for a few hours.  Monday I had to go back to work so Seth spent the day with the kids and went out to his parents for a while.

and here's the best part... the pictures












0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home